If you hold or will have obtained one of the following degrees from a recognised university before your chosen degree programme starts, you can apply for a second Bachelor's degree programme:
- University Bachelor's degree in a different subject
- Bachelor's degree in a different subject awarded by a recognised university of applied sciences.
Your degree programme will be recognised if the following criteria are fulfilled:
- Your final degree certificate was awarded by a university which is officially recognised in the country where you attended the course.
- You have completed all course work at a recognised or accredited university.
- You have completed at least half of the course work onsite at the university awarding the degree.
Detailed information on the recognition of universities, university degrees and country-specific provisions.
If you have any questions on recognition or disciplinary similarity please do not hesitate to contact the staff at the Admissions and Crediting Office, who will be happy to help you.